Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Uncreative Introductory Blog Post

What do you mean by Uncreatively Conscientious?
Uncreative:
         I'm not creative. Like, at all. But people seem to think I am, so I just roll with it most times. I am artsy and tend to dibble and dabble in just about everything, and probably have way too much confidence in my abilities. But me? Creative? Pshhh! Do you have any idea how long it took me to come up with this blog title??
        What I'm really good at is re-creating, and putting my own spin on things that are already in existence. This is a place where I'll come to share these recreations with those who care to read about them!

Conscientious:
        For the past year or so, I've been finding myself in a more conscientious place, and strive to make my life as fulfilling as possible. To me theres nothing more drab than monotony. I try just about everything, love DIYs, up-cycling, projects, and finding ways to eat healthy and delicious meals. My take on it, is that I want to feel good about the things I do in life, and believe that we get so caught up in our day to day, that we forget the abundance of things that are available to us! My plan is to experience as much as I can, be conscientious about the things I do to my body as well as what I put out into the environment! Life isn't just for taking, it's also for giving back.

Everything you'll find on this blog will have to do with my continuous effort in trying to live a more conscientious--(there's that word again)--life. Beauty products and tips will be as natural as possible. The foods will be whole, clean foods for the most part. The DIYs will often focus on upcycling, double-use products, recycling, and gardening.

I'm not great at a lot of things. But that'll never deter me from trying them and enjoying the fruits of my labor! I hope, at the very least, this blog can inspire you to step outside your box and do something that makes you feel a bit more fulfilled.

By the way, who the hell are ya??
Oh, hi. I'm Kimora.     :)

4 comments:

  1. you are a mess! lol good idea though. I hope this one doesn't fall by the wayside like black hair chronicles. I'm sure Ruel will agree with me. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tenks! I think this is more up my alley than talking about hair. This is something I'm really passionate about and people been asking about recipes so here I aaammm!!! I'll do the best I can to keep up with it like a job! lol. I'll write it on my to-do list

      Delete
  2. hola chica...bronze here..i can't wait for the yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete